Enhance your academic and career prospects by participating in the Tokio Marine Kagami Memorial foundation grant offered by the University of Tsukuba in Japan for the academic session 2021-2022.
Excellent chance for worldwide applicants to study in Japan.
User Review( votes)
The University of Tsukuba is one of the prestigious national universities situated in Tsukuba, Ibaraki (established by the Japanese Government). With about 16,500 students, the university has 28 college clusters and colleges (as of 2014). A region of 258 hectares (636 acres) covers the main Tsukuba campus, making it the second-largest single campus in Japan.
Why study at the University of Tsukuba? University provides graduate programs in the capital for working adults and operates university-attached K-12 schools in Tokyo. The educational strength of the university lies in STEMM fields (science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and medicine), physical education, and interdisciplinary fields related to it. It is situated in the Science City of Tsukuba, which has more than 300 research institutions.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Tsukuba
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or Doctoral
- Award: Monthly Stipend ¥ 180, 000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from ASEAN countries including Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master or doctoral degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have a previous year’s degree or certificates from a recognized university.
- Students who have ever been chosen for any of the 2021 University-Recommended The studentships are not eligible, regardless of the results, to apply for this application .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must check the required documents at the University of Tsukuba.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with good academic results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The University of Tsukuba will provide the award of Monthly Stipend ¥ 180, 000to the students who want to study in Japan.