To attract and reward students from around the world, the École Polytechnique Foundation is granting Excellence International Scholarships based on academic excellence.
The sponsorship will be awarded on the academic merit of the applicants and will provide benefits towards the applied bachelor program at the school.
Great offer for International students in France.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1794, École Polytechnique is a premier French institute that blends cutting-edge science and technology with top-tier research, academics, and innovation. The school produces socially responsible professionals who thrive at leading complicated and innovative projects that address today’s and tomorrow’s societal concerns.
Why study at École Polytechnique School? The school offers students, staff and also day students two eating options on-site. Their compact community offers you the ideal environment to start your unique activity or help others to discover their own interests.
Application Deadline: October 12, 2021
- University: École Polytechnique Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor Program
- Awards: €4,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the Polytechnique School
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have an overall strong academic average
- Applicants must have already obtained an entrance certificate to study science at a higher education institution (scientific university, specialized institute, French preparatory class)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, students must take admission in a bachelor’s degree program at Polytechnique School. After being registered, candidates can apply through an online application form for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit official academic transcripts, a personal statement, a CV, a form of ID, a photo, the application fee and contact details for two referents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The tests that we accept are the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), the Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL ibt) and the following Cambridge General English Tests: First (FCE), Advanced (CAE) and Proficiency (CPE). Scores must date no earlier than two years prior to the start of the program. The minimum scores required are:
- TOEFL IBT…… 90
- IELTS…….. 6.5
- Cambridge Test – First (FCE)…..Grade B – 176
The École Polytechnique Foundation will provide an award amount of €4,000 per year to the winning candidates for the bachelor study.