Unlock the opportunities to achieve your career goals by becoming a part of the Nicholas and Jennifer Searcy Bursary at the Murdoch University in Australia.
There are fifty awards available for international students who are going to take part in the undergraduate, honours, postgraduate research degree programme at the university. Students undergoing financial hardship or adversity are encouraged to apply.
Established in 1973, Murdoch University is a public research university. It is one of Australia’s leading research institutions and has three Australian campuses. MU has more than 23,000 students and 1,700 staff from across 90 different countries.
Why study at Murdoch University? Murdoch Institution offers everything a world-class university should, from world-class academics and research to world-class facilities and learning opportunities. This is why we are ranked among the world’s top 100 young universities.
Application Deadline: August 9, 2021
- University or Organization: Murdoch University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate , Honours, postgraduate research
- Awards: $3000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme in the following areas:
- Business and Law
- Creative Arts and Communication
- Social and Cultural Studies
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Enrolled in any study area
- Students who elect to undertake a supervised legal research topic honours paper or create publishable material such as an educational brochure or research paper related to Coronial Law or Practice
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to join this program, then you are required to be enrolled in a bachelors or masters degree at Murdoch University. After taking affirmation, seekers will be able to complete the online application form for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the candidates might be asked to submit their A brief statement proposing work relevant to Coronial law
- A brief personal statement (no more than 300 words) regarding any hardship experienced by students – if applicable.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have the following:
- A postgraduate coursework qualification – You’ve completed other postgraduate qualifications which have involved a substantial research project, such as a Masters by Research degree.
- Language Requirement: To show your proficiency in English, you’ll need:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) 6.5 (no individual band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) – Internet-based – Minimum score of 90 with no band less than 20.
Murdoch University will provide the award amount of $3000 for students to complete their education in Australia.