IMT Atlantique is delighted to announce its Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022. The application process is now open.
The award is presented to international students who wish to undertake master’s degree in science at IMT Atlantique. This award aims to cover the partial tuition fee of the chosen course and provide financial relief to applicants.
IMT Atlantique is an elite French Graduate Engineering School with 3 campuses across France under the authority of the Minister of Industry and Electronic Communications created in 2017 with a vision to combine digital, environment, and energy to shape the society and the industry.
Why choose IMT Atlantique? IMT Atlantique is ranked among the top ten “Grandes Ecoles” in France for its universally recognized cutting edge engineering, graduate, and post-graduate programs, as well as its research activities. The programs at IMT Atlantique are tailored in a way that is relevant for both the students’ future career paths and the needs of industry, in the convergence of digital technology, energy, and environment. IMT strives to develop academic programs and research activities in line with the company’s needs in order to contribute to innovation and entrepreneurship.
Application Deadline: May 2021
- University or Organization: IMT Atlantique
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Partial Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree for all courses and subjects available at IMT Atlantique.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students applying for an MSc. degree in science.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to enroll themselves in a master’s of a science degree program at IMT Atlantique through its online application portal. The applicants will automatically be considered for this award on applying for any MSc.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Motivation letter
- University transcripts
- Copy of Bachelors
- Reference letters
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in science.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- The applicants should be French: B1 level or above for courses taught in French.
- The applicants must be English: B2 level compulsorily for courses taught in English.
The IMT Atlantique will provide partial tuition fee waivers to the applicants applying for any master’s degree in science.