The University of Tokyo is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding candidates for its International Ajinomoto foundation grants program in Japan.
The purpose of the bursary is to encourage and support international students commencing in the master’s or doctoral degree program at the university.
Founded in 1877, The University of Tokyo is a public research university in Tokyo, Japan, based in Bunkyo. It is Japan’s first imperial university and one of the country’s most prestigious.
Why would like you to study at the University of Tokyo? While studying at this university, you’ll gain access to a unique higher education opportunity steeped in a dynamic fusion of generations-old wisdom and the relentless pursuit of knowledge and progress.
Application Deadline: April 21, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Tokyo
- Department: Graduate School of Frontier Sciences
- Course Level: Master’s or Doctoral degree
- Awards: 150,000 JPY/month
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Asian, African, or South American countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters or Doctoral course in food, nutrition, or health science at GSFS.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- This scholarship is offered to students of exceptional merit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, applicants are suggested to start their application process for a master’s or doctoral degree program at the university and. After that, they can download their application form for scholarship from private Foundations.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a transcript of your current course (or your previous course if you have not obtained any credits.), a copy of your residence card, and a copy of your student ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have standardized scores of the English language proficiency test.
The sponsorship program will cover the award amount of 150,000 JPY/month to the successful candidates.