Tel Aviv University is proud to announce Exclusive Scholarships for Ukrainian Students in Israel for the academic year 2023-2024.
The funding opportunity is open to support Ukrainian students who want to pursue undergraduate and graduate students in English at the TAU in Israel. Successful applicants will receive full tuition coverage.
An excellent proposal for Ukrainian students to study in Israel.
User Review( votes)
Tel Aviv University is Israel’s biggest and multiple sweeping institutions of more increased knowledge. TAU is the residence of around 30,000 students and 1,200 researchers. As an interdisciplinary education and study center, TAU rates among the earth’s top educational institutions for distinction.
Why study at Tel Aviv University? Invariably organized in the globe’s top 20 for scientific authorities and among the greatest 100 institutes internationally, TAU is Israel’s first choice for pupils, with multiple graduates sought-after by regional but world-leading Israeli institutions.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2023.
- University or Organization: Tel Aviv University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate degree
- Award: Full tuition coverage
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: May vary
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Israel
- Eligible Countries: Ukrainian students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate or graduate degree in English offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Ukrainian nationality with proven residency
- Already applied and been accepted to one of TAU International’s degree programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, students must take admission must be submitted on the application portal at Tel Aviv University. Students must complete an online application form and apply for the Exclusive Scholarships for Ukrainian Students.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following to apply at TAU:
- The completed application form
- High school Diploma/matriculation / GCE (for undergraduate applicants only)
- Official transcript of the secondary school record (for undergraduate applicants only)
- SAT scores
- Registration fee
- Undergraduate diploma (for graduate applicants)
- Official transcript of university
- College records
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet all the general entrance requirements to apply at Tel Aviv University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants applying to Tel Aviv University must provide proof of English proficiency.
Tel Aviv University will provide full tuition coverage and applies to prospects who wish to study either an undergraduate or graduate degree in English.