Take the next step in your career by joining the International PhD Scholarships in Psychiatry at the University of New South Wales. This application can be taken in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.
Australian and students from all other international countries are eligible to apply. The educational program is open for brilliant students who wish to enter in a PhD degree at the university.
Excellent opportunity for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
University of New South Wales is one of Australia’s leading research-intensive universities ranked 44th in the 2021 QS World University Ranking. It was started in 1949 with 46 students, and currently is home to more than 62,000 learners from around the world. It houses faculties of medicine, engineering, and science, and two research centers.
Why study at the University of New South Wales? University of New South Wales holds an international reputation for providing exceptional leading research and education. It hosts global students and prepares them to become leaders of tomorrow. The students at UNSW are taught in small batches of classes, making the faculty and students easily accessible to each other.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: Faculty of Medicine
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $28,092
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a PhD in Psychiatry at UNSW.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have experience in histological techniques with knowledge of neuroanatomy, understanding of microscopy and/or working knowledge of molecular biology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply through the university’s online portal or through the UAC portal. The applicants are required to send a CV and a cover letter via mail to [email protected] to submit an application for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Citizenship proof
- IB degree
- High school records
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an undergraduate degree with first-class Honours in neuroscience, neurobiology, biomedical science or related disciplines.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- PTE – 64
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 180
The applicants will be given a stipend of $28,092 per annum for up to 3 years to cover the cost of PhD studies at UNSW.