Studying abroad is always an adventure filled with financial challenges. If you want to remove your financial barriers, apply for the Executive MBA Bucharest Scholarships offered by WU Executive Academy.
The award is accessible for applicants of any nationality who want to apply for the master’s degree program at WU Executive Academy.
Get financial support to get a masters degree in Austria.
User Review( votes)
WU Executive Academy is the business school of the Vienna University of Economics and Business. It belongs to the leading business universities worldwide and offers various degree programs.
Why study at WU Executive Academy? They take pride in stimulating and connecting business leaders and professionals at varying stages of their careers. They provide the best educational environment for students.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: WU Executive Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Up to 35% of the tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Austria and international
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Austria and international.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in business administration and masters of law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The grant is open to applicants of any nationality who demonstrate significant difficulty in raising sufficient financing for their program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission to the master’s degree program at the university. After being enrolled, students are eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Provide proof of salary (salary slip, annual income statement or a letter from your employer) and argue your case in your motivation letter. If you have exceptional circumstances, provide relevant documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to meet the following criteria:
- Diploma, bachelor or master degree
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Leadership experience
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English or German language.
WU Executive Academy will provide the award amount up to 35% of the tuition fee for eligible candidates.