To support students in their career, the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary is implementing the F-1 International Student funding for the outstanding oversea students.
The program is open for international students who want to pursue a master’s degree at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in the US.
Helpful offer to gain a master degree with $1,600 study fund in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1859, the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary (SBTS) is a Southern Baptist seminary in the US. It is the oldest of the six seminaries affiliated with the Southern Baptist Convention.
Why at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary? They prepare students for a broad range of careers and also helps students develop knowledge and skills that help them become leaders in a professional world.
Application Deadline: For Spring – January 1, and for Fall – July 1
- University or Organization: Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-graduate
- Award: $1,600 per academic year
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Overseas candidates are worthy
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a masters degree program in any subject offered by the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must be enrolled full-time in a masters-level program at SBTS.
- Students must be taking courses at the Louisville campus.
- Students taking both on-campus and Internet courses are eligible to apply if enrolled in a greater number of on-campus hours than online hours.
- Students must maintain good academic standing for eligibility.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students are obliged to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at SBTS and also complete the College Board Profile.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcripts and financial support evidence
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelors degree and also have an F-1 visa
- Language Requirement: An official TOEFL score report is required for the admission of non-native English speakers.
Benefits: Students will receive the amount of $1,600 per academic year