Are you from one of the selected countries and planning to do your postgraduate’s in Australia’s best university? If yes, then you will apply for ECU Sydney and ECU Melbourne Merit Scholarship which is offered by Edith Cowan University.
This study grant is open to prospective international students from selected international countries who are intending to study a postgraduate coursework degree offered at ECU Melbourne or ECU Sydney.
Golden chance to study at Edith Cowan University with a 20% reduction in tuition fees.
User Review( votes)
Edith Cowan University is a leader in developing alternative entry pathways to Higher Education University. It offers innovative and practical courses across a variety of disciplines and they have a vibrant research culture.
Why at Edith Cowan University? ECU provides the ideal learning environment for people who want to reach their potential. They provide a variety of services and facilities that go beyond the classroom, with opportunities for personal development and social interaction for students and staff.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
Course Level: Postgraduate coursework
Award: 20% reduction in tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International Students
The program can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: Students must be an international student from one of the countries such as Bangladesh, Botswana, Myanmar, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nepal, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study Postgraduate coursework programs offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria: In order to apply for this application , you must not have a course application in the ECU system.
- This scholarship is open to prospective students only.
- Students must be intended to study a postgraduate coursework degree offered at ECU Sydney or ECU Melbourne;
- Applicants meet ECU’s English and academic direct admission requirements for the course;
- Candidates must be a national of one of the above-listed countries and not be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity, applicants must have to take admission in the postgraduate coursework program at the university through the ECU online application portal. After taking admission candidates will automatically consider for the opportunity by their admissions office.
- Supporting Documents: If you wish to participate, you need to submit your transcripts, two letters of recommendation, proof of nationality, confidential financial statement, proof of language ability, proof of Chinese proficiency, proof of work experience, and GMAT/GRE scores.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for the opportunity, the applicant must apply for admission at the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicant must need to provide information regarding English language competency.
Benefit: The ECU Sydney and ECU Melbourne Merit Scholarship provide a 20% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your course.