Ted University has come up with the Faculty of Architecture and Design Scholarships for international students for the academic year 2021- 2022.
A full or partial scholarship will be given to international or domestic students who want to apply for an undergraduate degree in a programme at the Faculty of Architecture and Design of TedU. The award will cover about 25% to 100% of the cost of study.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2012, ranking 88th in the nation, Ted University is a university located in the heart of Ankara that has made it its mission to create impactful programmes that dispense high-quality education.
Why choose to study at Ted University? Ted University is a young, dynamic university pioneering the development of education with an emphasis on liberal arts education. and seeks to build a diverse community of socially responsible, globally-minded, lifelong learners through academically rigorous coursework, dynamic teaching, meaningful research, and a myriad of opportunities for students to engage locally and abroad.
Application Deadline: 13th August 2021
- University or Organization: Ted University
- Department: Faculty of Architecture and Design
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $8,416
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: Students from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in the field of Architecture, City and Regional Planning, Interior Architecture and Environmental Design, and Industrial Design are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in a programme at the Faculty of Architecture and Design of TedU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students must log in to the undergrad application portal set up by the university and apply to any programme of choice.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High School
- An official high school transcript displaying the scores of taken courses
- Official copy of the exam/diploma/test results
- Biometric photos
- Valid visa
- Admission Requirements: The students need to meet the academic requirements as per their region of residence to get into TedU.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- EPE – 75
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE – 59
- PCE – B
- CAE – C
- CPE – C
Ted University will hand the students a full or partial tuition fee scholarship covering 25% to 100% of the tuition fee of the applied programme.