Scholarships are a great way to offer worthy students access to education. Hence, the Eastern Mediterranean University has announced the Tuition Fee Waivers for international students to help them commence their studies in Turkey.
Students from overseas territories are extended this opportunity to gain support towards the tuition fee of an undergraduate programme at EMU in Turkey. They will receive partial scholarships towards the tuition fee in form of tuition fee waivers.
User Review( votes)
The Eastern Mediterranean University is a public university in Northern Cyprus ranked 801 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and holds a mission of becoming a university that acts in line with universal values guided by internationally recognized academic educational criteria.
Why should you choose to study at Eastern Mediterranean University? Eastern Mediterranean University has a highly developed infrastructure and prominent academic staff members that prepare its students for their international careers by educating them in becoming creative and competitive individuals with entrepreneurial skills. EMU also provides opportunities for developing oneself in other areas while giving the students a chance to gain expertise in a specific field.
Application Deadline: 14th August 2021
- University or Organization: Eastern Mediterranean University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all international countries are encouraged to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate programme in a discipline taught at EMU is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants need to be high-performing students in their home country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to register and apply by logging in to their user account on the university’s application portal. The applicants send their applications for the scholarships through this form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Photocopies of Higher Secondary School Certificate and transcript
- One passport-sized photograph
- Photocopy of the passport
- Birth certificate
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to submit all mandated documents at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 58
The applicants that will win this opportunity and award will be given a tuition fee waiver to cover the tuition for the regular duration of the academic program undertaken at EMU.