The University of Queensland is now helping qualified students fund their studies by making available a mind-blowing EAIT International Awards. The programme will grant a $10,000 one-off bursary toward the cost of commencing a course.
The purpose of the award is to encourage and reward international students who want to study undergraduate coursework programs at the university.
Queensland University is the second-largest research excellence university in Australia and the second largest in the country. Students from all over the world can receive associate, bachelor, masters, doctoral, and higher decorate degrees.
Why study at the University of Queensland? To ensure that you have the most excellent university experience, the institution offers comprehensive support services and orientation programmes. You will get practical experience, knowledge, and skills to prepare you to exceed your career expectations.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000 one-off bursary
- Number of Awards: Up to 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Architecture, Planning, and Design, Engineering and Computing
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The award is for International students applying to study at UQ on a full-time basis, including International students who have completed Year 12 overseas or in Australia.
- Only students with an unconditional offer are eligible to be considered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students have to take admission for an undergraduate degree. After that, they are eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students’ scores must be equivalent to the required Australian Year 12 ATAR score. Entry requirements are subject to change.
- Language Requirement: All students need appropriate English language skills for admission to UQ. The level of English required depends on the program you’re applying for.
Each successful scholar will receive an award amount of $10,000 one-off bursary at the University of Queensland.