Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology Scholarships at the University of Melbourne and support your study in Australia.
The financial aid positions will be awarded to students who achieved high academic standing in their previous degree and will support them in their graduate studies.
As one of Australia’s six sandstone universities, the University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. It comprises ten separate academic units and is associated with numerous institutes and research centers.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? Their experience helps graduates become well-rounded, thoughtful, and skilled professionals making a positive impact across the globe. Our research helps solve social, economic, and environmental challenges the world is facing today and into the future.
Application Deadline: 11 June, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: $5,000 – $20,000
- Number of Awards: 150
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and International
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Computing and Information; Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this application , you need to:
- Applicants must have applied for a masters program at the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the program, students have to enroll in the master’s degree programme at the university. No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Submit academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended and a copy of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: Once you know what course you want to study, you’ll need to check that you meet the minimum entry requirements for that degree.
- Language Requirement: When you apply for a graduate degree, you’ll need to meet the University’s English language requirements to be eligible for a place.
Each successful scholar will receive the amount ranging from $5,000 – $20,000. The bursaries are paid in half-yearly instalments for the normal, full-time duration of the recipient’s course for a maximum of two years.