Apply for the Digital Transformation Hub PhD Scholarships at the University of Nottingham and complete your studies in the UK. Applications are being accepted for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students who want to undertake a PhD programme at the Faculty of Arts at Nottingham are eligible to receive this award and support the programme fee.
Apply for the programme and get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nottingham, a public research university that strives to improve the wellbeing of people by providing outstanding education and research, is ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018.
Why choose the University of Nottingham? The University of Nottingham is a dynamic educational institute internationally known for its amazing faculty that constantly delivers outstanding teaching and learning outcomes and renders their unbothered attention to each student as the batch sizes at Nottingham are small. It has attained a very high student satisfaction percentage through guaranteed employment and support services for students.
Application Deadline: 30th July 2021
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A PhD programme at the Faculty of Arts PhD Students in the field of American and Canadian Studies, Classics and Archaeology, Cultural, Media, and Visual Studies, English, History, Modern Languages and Cultures, Music, Philosophy, and Theology and Religious Studies are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled and accepted in an eligible PhD programme at Nottingham.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must use the university platform and apply through the online application portal. The applicants are required to fill the scholarship application form and submit it to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to provide the following documents to the university:
- Current and valid passport
- Academic transcripts
- Work experience or resume
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have educational qualifications to be admitted to the applied PhD programme at Nottingham.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have the below-specified scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 68
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- CAE – 190
The University of Nottingham will provide a partial tuition fee, approximately £2,248 per year, to 2 lucky winners of the scholarship towards a PhD programme.