The University of Strathclyde is delighted to announce the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences International Postgraduate Scholarships. This funding opportunity is open for the academic year 2022/2023.
The scholarship programme is available to support international (non-EU) fee-paying students with strong academic qualifications who are going to take part in the full-time postgraduate degree programme at the university. The scholar will receive a 20% reduction in their tuition fees.
A very helpful program that will cover the expenses associated with education.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1796, the University of Strathclyde is a well-known technical university located in Glasgow’s city center. It is a premier international technical university that provides international students with various alternatives for completing programs or advancing to degree study. It is divided into four primary faculties, each of which is divided into disciplines and academic fields.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? Strathclyde University provides its students with a highly flexible, innovative learning environment in which they can benefit from first-rate instruction and cutting-edge technology. Students at this university will be encouraged to question conventional wisdom and pursue their passions through independent study.
Application Deadline: Students must submit their applications by 30 November 2022
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 260
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Education, English, History, Law, Languages, Politics, Psychology, Speech and language therapy, Journalism, Social policy, International relations, Social work
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- To be considered for a scholarship, an applicant must hold an offer to study a full-time attendance course in the 2022/23 academic year.
- The Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences International Scholarships is only open for self-funded, international (non-EU) fee-paying applicants enrolling in a full-time course. Those who receive full sponsorship from a government office or embassy are not eligible to apply.
- Online and blended learning programmes are not eligible for these scholarships.
- Students are only eligible for one scholarship per academic year from the University of Strathclyde.
- Scholarship recipients will be expected to engage with student ambassador activities during their course of studies, such as supporting student recruitment activities and events.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must take admission to a postgraduate degree programme at the University of Strathclyde.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Certified copies of qualifications you’ve gained, e.g., degree certificate and transcripts
- a copy of your passport
- a copy of your sponsor letter/scholarship award
- copies of any other documentation to support your application such as a CV, Personal Statement, Portfolio (for specific programs)
- Admission Requirements: To be considered, applicants should have a 2:1 (or equivalent) in their undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, provide a suitable English language test certificate, for example, IELTS.
The successful candidates will receive a £3,000 – £5,000 grant from the University of Strathclyde.