If you are seeking comprehensive graduate research training and wish to make a contribution to a research degree, then you can apply for the Research Training Program Stipend Scholarships at Monash University. The programme is open for the academic session 2022-2023.
Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships are provided by the Australian Government to support both domestic and international students undertaking research doctorate and research masters‘ degrees.
This scholarship will assist you to pursue a Research Doctorate and Research Masters’s degree at the university by providing the amount of up to $30,000.
User Review( votes)
Monash University is a public research university in Australia that is consistently ranked in the top 100 universities in the world. Monash aims to achieve excellence in education in order to ensure that the students serve the good of their communities to their communities.
Why choose to study at Monash University? Monash University believes deeply in students’ excellence and makes sure they receive exceptional facilities and teaching in Australia. They also benefit from the extra choices of studying in Australia’s largest university. The graduate of Monash has a global outlook and the skills and confidence to make a positive change.
Application Deadline: International and domestic students must observe different application deadlines. International students must submit applications by 31st August 2022 and domestic students by 31st October 2022.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctorate and master’s degrees.
- Award: Up to $30,000
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International, Australian, and New Zealand national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Doctorate and research Masters degrees in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Monash scholarships are very competitive and are awarded based on your academic record, research outputs, and prior research experience.
- Must be a domestic and international students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this grant, applicants have to enroll in the doctorate and research masters’ degrees at Monash University.
- Supporting Documents: You must attach transcripts of your academic qualifications to your application form and provide the original copies during enrollment.
- Admission Requirements: All graduate research degrees have minimum academic requirements that all applicants have to meet.
- Language Requirement: All graduate research degrees require sound English language skills. You must understand what English language proficiency
The RTP Stipend provides:
- A living allowance (stipend),
- A relocation allowance,
- Some tuition scholarships are available for our international students that can be packaged with this stipend.
- Domestic students will automatically be provided with an RTP Fees Offset.