The Faculty of Pharmacy at the University of Helsinki now wishes to invite applicants for its Postdoctoral Research Position to conducts pharmacological research in the field of Pharmacy. The position is exclusively open to international students.
The aim of the project is to develop a novel microchip technology for affinity chromatography studies by using modern medicinal chemistry techniques.
User Review( votes)
The University of Helsinki is a university located in Helsinki, Finland, but was founded in the city of Turku (in Swedish Åbo) as the Royal Academy of Åbo, at that time part of the Swedish Empire. It is the oldest and largest university in Finland with the widest range of disciplines available.
- Application Deadline: December 10, 2017
- Course Level: Position is available for the postdoctoral researcher.
- Study Subject: Position is awarded in the field of Pharmacy.
- Award: The salary is based on level 5 of the job requirement scheme for teaching and research personnel in the salary system of Finnish universities. In addition, the appointee shall be paid a salary component based on personal work performance. In total, the monthly salary will be between about 3 100–3 600 € depending on applicant’s qualifications and experience. Standard Finnish pension benefits and occupational health care are provided for university employees. The position will be filled with a 4 months trial period.
- Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
- Number of Awards: Number of position is not given
- The award can be taken in Finland
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have strong multidisciplinary skills with a background (PhD) preferably inorganic, medicinal, pharmaceutical, analytical chemistry or biochemistry.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
- The application should include a complete CV including a copy of your diploma(s) and transcript of records (course list with grades), names and contact information of 1-2 references, and a publication list.
- Please submit your application by 10th of December 2017, together with the required attachments, through the University of Helsinki Recruitment System via the Apply Link. Applicants who are employees of the University of Helsinki are requested to leave their application via the SAP HR portal.