The University College London is dispensing a marvellous opportunity through its Department of Security and Crime Science Bursary for the academic year 2021-2022. The grant is available for UK, EU, and overseas students.
The funding programme attracts excellent students who wish to study the MSc degree programme at the UCL Department of Security and Crime Science in the UK.
Valuable offer for highly talented students on their tuition fees in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1826, the University College London is a third-largest university in the United Kingdom with more than 11,000 staff and 39,000 students who come from 150 different countries. It offers an array of internationally recognized undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
Why study at the University College London? The university provides a nurturing, interdisciplinary learning environment to inspire students to achieve more in a career. Here students will get an excellent opportunity to develop their language skills and boost their prospects for an interesting career.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University College London
- Department: Department of Security and Crime Science
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £2,500 – £10,000 towards fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 14
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc degree program in any subjects offered by the Department of Security and Crime Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity program, applicants must have a previous year degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you would like to be considered for an SCS bursary, you must take admission in the MSc degree program at the University College London. After receiving an offer from the university, please fill in an application form and return it via email or post to the address on the form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University College London will provide up to 14 bursaries of between £2,500 and £10,000 to outstanding applicants for MSc degree programmes.