Applications are being accepted from outstanding students of any country for the Summer Internship & Ambassadorship Programs presented by the Fatima Al-Fihri Open University.
The Educational Ambassador programme is a significant step forward in their goal of bringing education to every corner of the globe. Every three months, FAOU Internship Programs are open to youth from all over the world who want to enter the workforce. It’s a unique opportunity to gain professional experience when working as part of an international team.
Hurry Up! Apply for this programme and get financial assistance in Estonia.
User Review( votes)
Founded online in Feb 2016, Fatima Al-Fihri Open University is a non-profit international institute that is a European Digital Company registered in Estonia. The university’s mission is to provide high-quality, low-cost courses to youth all over the world, as well as to encourage open access to scientific science and to use technology to make learning easier.
Application Deadline: May 14, 2021
- University or Organization: Fatima Al-Fihri Open University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Summer Internship
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Estonia
To be worthy, the applicants must see all the following criteria:
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Basic understanding of computer and internet applications.
- Access to the internet at least twice a week.
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally.
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Human Resources Officer
- Communication Officer
- Partnership Officer
- Marketing Officer
- Social Media Editor
- Social Media Officer
- Pedagogical Affairs Officer
- IT Officer
- Photo Designer and Editor
- Video Designer and Editor
- Newsletter Manager
Note: Applicants can get more information about the work of these positions here.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the interested applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Entry Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have proficiency in the English language
The program will provide multiple benefits for winning candidates:
- Flexible work timing (Around 8 hours a week)
- Remotely Training during the program
- Certificate of internship supplied by the end of the program
- Support to apply for programmes or to take part in other programs and events
- An international work environment with various social programs activities