Grab this life-changing chance to study at Far Eastern Federal University with a fully- funded Scholarship and be able to pursue your higher studies in Russia. FEFU is handing out this application to deserving international applicants for the academic year 2021-2022.
International applicants from all overseas countries are eligible to apply for this application and receive benefits towards any applied bachelor, master or PhD degree programme at Far Eastern Federal University. Applicants will receive a tuition fee waiver for the whole period of study on the chosen program and will additionally also get monthly allowances.
Established in the year of 1899, Far Eastern Federal University is one of the top Universities by the Russian Ministry of Education and Science. It is ranked 461st in QS Global World Rankings 2022 with a mission to create an environment for the creative leisure of students, faculty and staff, to encourage their involvement in arts, sports, festivals and contests, to promote healthy lifestyles.
Why choose to study at Far Eastern Federal University? Far Eastern Federal University is a unique intellectual community that is an active participant in both the socio-economic and cultural development of the Russian Far East. It pampers students with world-class infrastructure, our faculty provide innovative educational and research opportunities. At FEFU, students are given a lifetime opportunity to exceed their ambitious goals.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
- University or Organization: Far Eastern Federal University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master and PhD
- Awards: Up to 11 500 rubles per month
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Russia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants entering Russia from overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All bachelor, master and PhD programmes available at FEFU are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to be accepted by FEFU in the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to register and apply to FEFU through EducationInRussia.
- No separate application is required for the opportunity . Accepted applicants will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school certificate or diploma
- Passport copy
- Visa copy
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold educational qualifications relevant to the programme applied to at FEFU to be accepted.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
The selected candidates will receive 1,700 Rubbles to 11,500 Rubbles as a monthly allowance along with the complete tuition of the applied programme at FEFU.