Fatima Al-Fihri Open University is now considering applications for its mind-blowing Autumn Internship available for the academic year 2020-21.
As a part of this programme, applicants will have a chance to obtain real work experience and polish your skills in a dynamic global environment. This internship comprises wonderful benefits that will make your journey more exciting.
This internship will provide you with not only practical experience in dynamic global environment but also lots of wonderful benefits.
User Review( votes)
Established in February 2016, Fatima Al-Fihri Open University is a leading international not for profit educational institute. The purpose of this institution is to provide students with an inclusive learning environment that elevates students and help them gain the best educational experiences.
Why at Fatima Al-Fihri Open University? The institution is highly esteemed for its short online courses taught by esteemed professionals from all over the world. It invites students to take advantage of its courses and career opportunities regardless of their background, culture, and nationality.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Fatima Al-Fihri Open University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: N/A
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Estonia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Internship
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have proficiency in the English language.
- Applicants must hold a basic understanding of computer and internet applications.
- Access to the internet at least twice a week.
- Applicants must have the ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
- Applicants must have the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Applicants must have the ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates are required to complete an online application form and submit it by 15th August 2020.
- Supporting Documents: As supporting documents, you can provide the following: A cover letter and your brief biography.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
All the candidates will be compensated through the following benefits:
- No program fees
- Flexible work timing (Between 6 to 8 hours a week)
- Remotely Training during the program
- Certificate of internship provided by the end of the program
- Support to apply for programmes or to participate in other programs and events
- An international work environment with various social programs activities