RSFAS Bachelor of Finance, Economics, and Statistics (Honours) International award is an exclusive opportunity to enjoy an undergraduate degree program with Australian National University. The program is open for both domestic and international students.
The purpose of The grant is to recruit high calibre students into the Bachelor of Finance, Economics, and Statistics (Honours) degree program.
Nice offer for international students to receive a stipend of $10,000 in Australia for the session 2020/2021.
User Review( vote)
Australian National University is a world-leading university that ranks among the best in the world for several disciplines. It has seven academic colleges that operate many schools and research centers in Australia.
Why study at Australian National University? The university offers a wide range of accommodation options for students and a range of flexible study options to suit your needs. Here all students have the opportunity to choose among the various degree programs and courses as per their interest.
Application Deadline: November 16, 2020
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies & Statistics (RSFAS)
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: $10,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to five
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Finance, Economics & Statistics (Honours) degree programme.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students who completed Year 12 in Australia (excluding any foundation studies).
- Has applied for admission through UAC and has an approved ATAR of 99.
- Has been granted admission and will enrol into the Bachelor Finance, Economics, and Statistics (Honours) degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the Australian National University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students will be selected on the basis of academic performance.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The funding provides a stipend of $10,000 and is payable in two equal instalments after the Census Date in the student’s first two semesters of study.