Take the next step in your career by joining the International Graduate Scholarship at the Fairleigh Dickinson University in the USA. The grant is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
This funding programme aims to provide financial assistance to international candidates who are going to pursue a graduate degree at the university. The bursary will be renewable for up to two years.
An excellent education program for high achieving international students to get up to $10,000 for their master’s study.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1942, Fairleigh Dickinson University is a private University and the largest one in New Jersey. It has a total of four campuses. Its main campuses are in New Jersey and offer various degree level programs to the students.
Why study at Fairleigh Dickinson University? At FDU, students will get the opportunity to develop the skills, knowledge, critical thinking, and connections to drive forward their careers. Here students will gain excellent teaching, flexibility, and facilities to keep them on track for academic success.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- University: Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Awards: Up to $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree program in any subject area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet Based on academic merit, and they must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this studentship then you are required to take admission in a graduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, they can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must meet all entry requirement of this university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Fairleigh Dickinson University will provide an award amount of up to $10,000 to the winning candidates.