In today’s world, education is one of the most essential and expensive assets. Keeping this in mind, the Technical University of Denmark is delighted to offer the 3-year PhD Positionsin Organic and Medicinal Chemistry in Denmark.
This programme will support talented students who want to apply for the PhD degree programme at the university. This funding programme is available for the academic year 2020-2021.
Beneficial offer for students to study in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
The Technical University of Denmark was founded in 1829 and a public research university in Denmark. It offers a great range of educational programs at undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD and doctorate levels. Here students can also find numerous short courses.
Why study at the Technical University of Denmark? The University offers financial helps for those applicants who required it and help them in their studies. Here applicants will catch outstanding learning and teaching experience with a distinct emphasis on employability.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Technical University of Denmark
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The prize can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Denmark
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentship is available for the 3-year PhD program in Organic and Medicinal Chemistry degree coursework.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, seekers must be complete the following credentials:
- Aspirants must be an international resident,
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record
- Candidates must have enrolled in a PhD program in Organic and Medicinal Chemistry at this university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, students are required to take part in the PhD program in Organic and Medicinal Chemistry at this university. After that, you will be automatically involved in the program.
- Supporting Documents: As supporting documents, applicants can give the following: A letter motivating the application, Curriculum vitae, Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma, two academic referees.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking admission, you have to accomplish the entry requirement page of the university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants can reveal their language proficiency through one of the following qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL.
Each successful applicant will get varies benefits which cover the tuition fee of students at the Technical University of Denmark.