Applications are open to apply for the FEBE Golden Jubilee Commemorative International Scholarship offered by the University of Newcastle. This scholarship provides a full fee-waiver for the duration of a full-time undergraduate program.
The purpose of The grant is to encourage and support academically international students to enrol in a program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment.
This support will provide full payment of tuition fees each semester.
User Review( vote)
The University of Newcastle stands as a global leader distinguished by a commitment to equity and excellence and to creating a better future for its regions through a focus on innovation and impact.
Why study at the University of Newcastle? UON stands as a global leader distinguished by a commitment to equity and excellence and to creating a better future for its regions through a focus on innovation and impact.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $140,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible to apply for this application , you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a new student to the University of Newcastle.
- Be commencing in an undergraduate program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment in the semester of scholarship offer.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Be enrolling at the Callaghan Campus.
- Be eligible for entry to the program as a full-fee paying international student.
- Not hold another funding for the same program of study.
- Not have previously completed an Australian undergraduate degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates should have applied for admission to UON before submitting the application. After that, they will have to submit an online application for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit the academic transcript, completion certificate, passport, curriculum vitae (cv) / resume and letters of work experience.
- Admission Requirements: To apply, candidates must be commencing in an undergraduate program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment in the semester of scholarship offer.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
This support will provide full payment of tuition fees each semester for the duration of an undergraduate program (up to 5 years), provided the scholar continues to meet ongoing conditions.