Federation University intends to provide a world-class education for high-caliber international students, offering the Matana Scholarships in Australia for the academic year 2023-2024.
The award is accessible to domestic, international, refugee, or migrant students who wish to undertake Certificate, Diploma, FAST (pre-bachelor), Bachelor, Honours, or Postgraduate degree program at a university in Australia. Successful applicants will receive eight scholarships available for $1,250, paid in one installment post-census date.
Admirable opportunity for domestic, international, refugee, or migrant students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1870, Federation University is a general, dual-sector institute in Australia. It is the fourth most senior tertiary education institution in Australia. The university proposes diverse undergraduate and post-graduate degree programs.
Why study at Federation University? Federation University in Australia is an identical opportunity employer that respects variety and inclusion. It focuses on the candidate-centered, research-driven education needed for a successful career on life-long understanding. The Federation is comprehended to impart the best grade of education in Australia. The university even gets in little groups of learners in a single class so they can immediately obtain one-to-one service.
Application Deadline: 3 March 2023.
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Certificate, Diploma, FAST (pre-bachelor), Bachelor, Honours, Postgraduate
- Award: $1,250
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 8
- Nationality: Domestic and international
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Domestic, international, refugee or migrant students can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a Certificate, Diploma, FAST (pre-bachelor), Bachelor, Honours, or Postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the Federation University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Domestic, international, refugee, or migrant students.
- New/commencing or continuing students in 2023
- Applicants living in a regional, remote, or rural area have been subject to homelessness or domestic violence.
- They must have a reference/referral from a service provider, support worker, case worker, or case manager.
- They enrolled or planning to enroll in a certificate; diploma; FAST (pre-bachelor); bachelor; honors; or postgraduate level.
- They must be studying at the Ballarat, Gippsland, Wimmera, or Berwick campus active and enrolled for the full year post-census date.
- It can be full-time or part-time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered, candidates are recommended to take admission to the university’s program via a direct application or through an agent. After taking affirmation, you will be spontaneously considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: A reference letter is a written statement provided by a responsible person with knowledge of your circumstances. A responsible person is someone who satisfies each of the following:
- Is an Australian citizen or permanent resident who is 18 years of age or older
- And has known you for at least 12 months or the entire duration of the circumstance(s), whichever is shorter.
- and is not related to you by birth, marriage, de facto, or same-sex relationship
- And does not live with you or reside at your residence.
- And is in a position to comment knowledgeably about your situation without having to be briefed by you about the circumstance(s).
- Admission Requirements: Students have to complete the admission requirements of Federation University.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide proof of your English language proficiency via one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The Federation University will provide eight scholarships available for $1,250, paid in one installment post-census date.