Studying abroad is forever an experience loaded with financial challenges. If you want to clear your economic borders, apply for the City Law School Dean’s Scholarship for Academic Excellence at the City University of London.
The scholarship assists excellent Home, EU, or international students who want to commence a postgraduate degree at the City Law School in the UK. Successful applicants will get a full fee for the academic year 2023-2024.
Excellent chance for Home, EU, or international students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The City University of London was launched in 1894 as the Northampton Institute; the City University of London is a general research institute in London, United Kingdom. It proposes Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees as well as certifications and credentials at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Why study at the City University of London? The City University of London is devoted to educational excellence, concentrated on the corporation and the careers, intense around defending global groups of research distinction, and reserved to supplying comprehensive assets for doctoral students.
Application Deadline: Graduate Entry LLB – 12 May 2023.
- University or Organization: City, University of London
- Department: City Law School
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Full-fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Home, EU or international
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Home, EU, or international students can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a postgraduate degree in any subject in eligible courses:
- Bar Vocational Studies (BVS) Full-time
- Bar Vocational Studies (BVS) Part-time
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Graduate Entry LLB (GE LLB)
- LLM (Master of Laws)
- Solicitors’ Practice Program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must hold an upper second or first-degree (or international equivalent).
- Applicants must hold an offer of a place on one of the courses specified above at The City Law School. The offer can be conditional or unconditional and they do not need to have accepted their place to apply for a scholarship.
- They can be of any fee-paying status (Home, EU, or international) and be studying full-time or part-time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply for admission to study at the City, University of London. Students should submit one application that will be considered for both the City Law School Dean’s Scholarship for Academic Excellence and the City Law School Scholarship for Academic Excellence.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of qualifications
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your sponsor letter/scholarship award (if appropriate/available)
- Personal Statement
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates must check the entry requirement of their chosen program at the City, University of London.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
The City, University of London will provide a full-fee scholarship offered to the most outstanding candidates across all postgraduate and professional programs in The City Law School.