High achieving students from India are invited to apply for the Felix Scholarships to pursue a funded postgraduate study at the University of Reading in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
Postgraduate students from India are exclusively offered this application application. They will be eligible for the Award upon applying for a master’s or PhD study at the University of Reading. Tuition fee cover and living expenses will be provided as part of the award.
Fabulous chance to become a part of this PhD or master’s scholarship programme in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Reading is a public university that supports teaching-learning and research in the university by developing and promoting access to information resources and also to contributing to the broader world of scholarship and the transfer of knowledge by collaborating and cooperating with other organizations.
Why study at the University of Reading? The University of Reading is a strong university internationally recognized for the quality of its teaching and learning. It is one of the best research universities in the UK and is committed to continuous innovation and investment in the future of its students. Students receive first-class supervision from leading experts in your research area.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for Felix Scholarship is 30th January 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Reading
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD or Master
- Award: Tuition fee and living expenses
- Number of Awards: 6
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: India
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master or PhD degree programmes offered at Reading are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must start a full-time postgraduate degree at the University of Reading.
- The applicants must be Indian nationals and not currently be living or studying outside of India.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can log in to the online application portal of the university and make their application. The application will be made available here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university: Full transcripts of all degree programmes
- Contact details for two academic/professional references
- Statement of purpose
- A copy of your passport (for international students)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first-class bachelor’s degree from an Indian university or comparable institution. Those with an upper second-class degree at a bachelor’s level may be considered if they hold a first-class degree at master’s level.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The students will be provided a tuition fee and a stipend of up to £14,570 to undertake their PhD or master studies at the University of Reading for up to 3 years.