Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology is taking an initiative to educate students through its First Academic Achievement Scholarships.
The program aims to attract high-achieving students who maintain educational excellence and want to complete a masters degree program in Egypt.
Nice offer for students to get financial support for a master study.
User Review( votes)
Why at Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology? Their ambition is to cultivate an academic environment and become a benchmark for the Egyptian and African countries in education.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 505 of tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Egypt
- The award can be taken in Egypt
- Eligible Countries: Egypt
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in engineering, international business, science
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The scholarship will be awarded based on student scores in the Egyptian General Secondary Certificate – Thanawaya Ama and the university entrance exam scores. This average should not be less than 90%.
- Applicants must be 30 years old
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Once you have admitted to one of the master’s programs at the university, you are eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, a statement, a copy of national ID.
- Admission Requirements: Students should have an excellent academic record in the related undergraduate program’s major and hold a bachelor degree in engineering with a GPA of at least 2.5 (Grade C+) or a percentage record of 75 % is required.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have to demonstrate the proficiency of the English language.
Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology will grant 50% of scholarships for students to complete their master’s degree at the university.