Helpful chance to get an award for the college study.
User Review( votes)
First General Bank is committed to supporting economically to young adults residing in its business service territories who want to fulfil their dreams of pursuing a higher study.
The Asian Pacific Community Fund was incorporated in 1990 by API community leaders. It is a community-based fund created to provide philanthropy on behalf of API non-profit organizations.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, at 11:59 PM
- University or Organization: Asian Pacific Community Fund (APCF)
- Department: NA
- Course Level:
- Award: $10,000 ($2500 each)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: US Citizens
- The Fund can take in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Submissions are available only in the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Business and English majors only, there is no ethnicity requirement
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the aspirants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- College juniors and seniors who reside in Los Angeles County and Orange County, California.
- Must be currently attending a U.S. Accredited 4-Year College or University in as a Junior or Senior student in the fall of 2020. If selected, must submit verification.
- Should have a household income at or below the Low-Income Level. Must be able to show 2018 or 2019 tax return should claimant be nominated for the award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to fulfil an online application form and recommendation form.
- Supporting Documents: Official College Transcript and Recommender Form from a Current or Past Professor
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a minimum cumulative unweighted college GPA of 3.0
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have appropriate English language skills.
Total $10,000 will be offered in fours scholarships. Each award is valued at $2,500. Grants will only apply on tuition cost for appearing a college or university.