The Asian Pacific Community Fund is pleased to announce the 2020 Royal Business Bank program to the full-time, degree-seeking student in the United States.
The APCF award programs are open for high school seniors planning to attend college in the fall of 2020.
Nice offer for US high school seniors to get fund for college study.
User Review( votes)
Business Bank is constrained to assisting youth residing in its business service territories to fulfil their dreams of obtaining a higher education.
The Asian Pacific Community Fund is the only community-based fund in Southern California. Founded in 1990 by API community leaders, it is bounded to supporting and developing the local API nonprofit sector.
Application Deadline: 11:59 PM, Wednesday, March 25, 2020
- University or Organization: Asian Pacific Community Fund (APCF)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate study
- Award: $2000 each
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The prize can receive in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open across the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is open to all majors, and there is no ethnicity requirement
- Admissible Criteria: Nominees must meet all the following:
- High school seniors who reside in the United States
- Applicants must have a plan to attend a U.S. Accredited 4-Year College or University of California or a Community College as a 1st-year student in the fall of 2019. If selected, submit college acceptance letter for the check.
- A household income at or below the County Low Income Level. If selected, must provide the 2018 or 2019 tax return for verification.
- Employees of Royal Business Bank and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must fill an online application and online recommendation form to participate in the Royal Business Bank program.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit an official high school transcript and recommendation form from a community service advisor
- Admission Requirements: Students should have a minimum cumulative unweighted high school GPA of 3.0
- Language Requirement: Before you apply, make sure you have excellent proficiency in the English language.
The Asian Pacific Community Fund is awarding three awards of $2000 each. Total $6000 fund is available to help for winning candidate. The award can apply to cover the cost of tuition for college or university in which students are enrolling.