Are you freshmen going to enroll in college then you have a chance to apply for this Freshmen Merit Scholarship at the University of Michigan-Flint to make your college pay easier.
Freshmen Merit program offers more funding for students with a strong academic record and a desire to excel. First-time freshmen students coming from high school are encouraged to apply for this application .
User Review( vote)
The University of Michigan-Flint is a comprehensive urban university of diverse learners and scholars committed to advancing their local and global communities.
Why at the University of Michigan – U-M’s focus on interdisciplinary studies allows students to tailor their academic experiences to their career and life goals. The university has thousands of exciting projects underway that encourage strong partnerships between students and faculty.
- University or Organization: University of Michigan
- Department: NA
- Course Level: College degree
- Award: $3,000 to $7,000
- Access Mode: Online/Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Application Deadline: April 17, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applications from around the world are accepted.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is available for all subject areas offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is Available to first-time freshmen coming from high school. The studentships are automatically provided based on your cumulative high school grade point average, ACT and/or SAT exam scores.
The minimum requirements include a 3.25 high school grade point average with a 24 ACT/1160 SAT score. Students who receive scholarships must maintain a minimum grade point average and credit hours at UM-Flint to have their awards renewed.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Students are encouraged to apply online—it’s convenient and there’s no application fee. Applications can also be downloaded and mailed/faxed to: Office of Undergraduate Admissions, University of Michigan-Flint, 303 E Kearsley Street, 245 University Pavilion, Flint, MI 48502-1950, Fax: (810) 762-327
- Supporting Documents: Contact the admissions staff today to discuss your eligibility and other requirements for this prestigious position.
- Admission Requirements: To qualify for consideration for the Competition, the minimum requirements to get admission is as follows: 3.25 high school grade point average with a 24 ACT/1160 SAT score.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements for candidates who do not speak English as their first language.
- Deadline: There are varies deadline to apply for the opportunity :
Award range of The grant is from $3,000 to $7,000, with a limited number of full in-state tuition/fees scholarships available.