The University of Michigan-Flint is proud to offer renewable freshmen merit scholarship. The scholarships are awarded automatically based on your cumulative high school grade point averages as well as ACT and/or SAT test scores at application.
Freshmen Merit Scholarship program offers more funding for students with a strong academic record and a desire to excel. Annual award amounts ranging from $3,000 to $7,000, with a limited number of full in-state tuition/fees scholarships available.
The University of Michigan-Flint is a comprehensive urban university of diverse learners and scholars committed to advancing their local and global communities. The HLC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation.
- Applications Deadline: 17 April 2019
- Course Level: This scholarship is open for degree level courses.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is available for all subject areas.
- Scholarship Award: $3,000 to $7,000
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Multiple scholarships are available
- Scholarship can be taken in the United States
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: The minimum requirements for scholarship eligibility are
- High school GPA of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale.
- 24-ACT or 1160-SAT (1090 combined Critical Reading and Mathematics on the old SAT).
- Students who receive scholarships must maintain a minimum grade point average and credit hours at UM-Flint to have their awards renewed.
- Office of Undergraduate Admissions
- University of Michigan-Flint
- 303 E Kearsley Street
- 245 University Pavilion
- Flint, MI 48502-1950
- Fax: (810) 762-3272