The funding programme helps and supports outstanding international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at the university. The programme is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
A fabulous choice for international students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Flinders is well-founded for their outstanding teaching and research reputation. It has a longstanding dedication and a proud record of community involvement to improve the educational opportunities of all residents.
Why study at Flinders University? Flinders provides students with a wide spectrum of academic and social experience at a diverse Australian campus. There are more than 24,000 candidates from over 90 countries. It also provides a supportive environment which enables its students to easily communicate with university staff.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Flinders University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 25% reduction in tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be available to new students only.
- Must open to international students of any nationality.
- Must be continuing eligibility requires students to maintain a GPA of 5.0 and a full-time load of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, students must have to take admission at the University. After, that they have to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to submit a resume/curriculum vitae and previous year transcripts or mark sheets at the University.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this programme student must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The Flinders University will provide a 25% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the program to the outstanding eligible students.