Get financial support to start your academic journey in Australia. Deakin University is providing a wonderful opportunity to apply for the Latin America Scholarships for the academic session 2021/2022.
The educational programme aims to encourage excellent students who want to pursue a bachelors or masters degree programme at Deakin University. The programme is open for excellent international students.
A golden opportunity to fulfil your dreams in the field of education.
User Review( vote)
The University of Deakin is a prestigious university offering 106 university courses, 171 postgraduate courses and 43 programmes. It is also known as one of the fastest-growing research universities in Australia that deliver higher education’s digital frontier manifests in exciting ways.
Why study at Deakin University? The University is focused on providing its students with high-quality education and diverse learning opportunities. Students here will have an excellent educational base that they can transform into an impressive profession.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Bachelor or Masters
- Award: 15% reduction in tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from ATAR, UK A-Levels – for Nigeria, Kenya and Pakistan, Sri Lanka – A-Levels, International Baccalaureate (IB), Malaysia – STPM, Vietnam – High School (Gifted and Local), China – Gaokao, Indonesia – Secondary School Certificate.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor or Masters Degree Programme in any subject offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a prospective international student and a citizen of Latin America.
- Must not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission at the University. After, that student will be automatically assessed for the opportunity s.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for this programme applicants must meet the documents required at the University
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Deakin University will provide 15% of the total indicative tuition fee stated in your offer letter is available for the normal duration of the course.