To provide students with financial support based on their academic achievements, the University of Winchester has come up with the International Postgraduate Student Scholarships for students for the academic year 2022-2023 in the UK.
International Students applying for a full-time postgraduate taught programme at the University of Winchester are eligible to take this £3,000 scholarship. The students must have a first or second-class degree and an IELTS 6.5 to be considered to be awarded this scholarship.
An excellent opportunity to get a postgraduate degree with an award amount of £3,000 in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of Winchester is a public research university based in the city of Winchester, Hampshire, England. Established in 2005, it now ranks as the 106th best university in the UK by the Complete University Guide Rankings.
Why choose to study at the University of Winchester? The University of Winchester aims to be a beacon of educational excellence, sustainability, and social justice. Winchester is a community committed to making a difference, passionate about seeing individuals and communities flourish. The staff and students are nurtured to embrace equality, diversity, and inclusivity to the full.
Application Deadline: The application will close on 31st July 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Winchester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate programmes offered at the University of Winchester can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have accepted an offer from the University of Winchester.
- The applicants must have a good class degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply for admission via the university portal. Interested students are requested to contact [email protected] for scholarship applications.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Evidence of academic transcripts and certificates
- A copy of the main page of your passport and any previous UK visa stamps
- Personal statement
- Contact details for a referee
- Copies of your degree certificate and/or transcript for all University level study
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first or second (higher) class equivalent degree and must also meet additional merit-based criteria.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The University of Winchester will extend a scholarship worth $3,000 to the selected postgraduate students.