The University of California, Berkeley glad to offer Free Online course on Marketing Analytics: Price and Promotion Analytics. This course will equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to immediately see practical benefits in the workplace.
In this marketing course, you will learn how to price your offerings, as well as how to allocate your scarce marketing budget among different promotion vehicles to maximize their overall impact in the organization. This course will start on March 11, 2019.
User Review( votes)
Course At a Glance
Length: 4 weeks
Effort: 5-7 hours pw
Subject: Marketing Analytics
Institution: University of California, Berkeley
Certificate Available: Yes, Add a Verified Certificate for $249USD
Session: March 11, 2019
Berkeley’s commitment to innovation in teaching and learning, The Berkeley Resource Center for Online Education (BRCOE) was formed. Berkeley faculty consists of 1,582 full-time and 500 part-time faculty members dispersed among more than 130 academic departments and more than 80 interdisciplinary research units.
About This Course
This course is taught by Stephan Sorger who has held leadership roles in marketing and product development at companies such as Oracle, 3Com, and NASA. He has also taught for over a decade at UC Berkeley Extension and is the author of two widely adopted marketing textbooks.
You will also learn how to select prices to maximize profits or fulfill other specific company objectives. Analytics-based marketing is increasingly important in determining a company’s spending and ROI. Many entry-level positions in marketing now require some basic level of knowledge in this rapidly growing field.
- Price Analytics
- Promotion Analytics
- How to allocate marketing budgets over multiple campaigns
Stephan Sorger, M.B.A., M.S., PE, UC Berkeley Extension Honored Instructor, is a serial marketing executive, instructor, and author.
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once the applicant signs up for a course and activates their account, click on the Log In button on the org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)