The University of Birmingham School of Pharmacy is delighted to offer the Pharmacy International Undergraduate Scholarship. This scholarship is providing 5 undergraduate financial aid to outstanding international candidates.
Each of the five scholarships is to the value of a £3,000 reduction in tuition fees for each of the 5 years of study on the course at the University of Birmingham UK campus.
User Review( votes)
Birmingham has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century. At the university, students will be an active part of a leading academic community, working alongside some of the finest academic minds in the world.
- Applications Deadline: 30 June 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to undergraduate Coursework students.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
- Award: £3,000
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Not Known.
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- have made an application to study on the 5-year MPharm Pharmacy programme through UCAS
- have received an offer of a place to study in the first year of the 5-year MPharm at the University of Birmingham. You must also have put Birmingham as your firm choice for 2019 entry
- be entering the first year of the 5-year MPharm Pharmacy programme based at the UK’s Birmingham’s campus
- be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the program
- be self-funding and have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK
- not be in receipt of a full tuition fee from any other source
- be studying full-time and at the Birmingham UK campus (not distance learning)
- You should have an excellent academic background, meeting or exceeding your offer criteria.
- You should also demonstrate excellence in an area of your life; this might be outstanding academic achievement, exceptional achievement in extracurricular activities (such as sport, music, managing events or societies) or significant achievement gained either in your working life or through volunteering and service to others.
- You should be able to demonstrate why you are interested in study pharmacy in the UK and at the University of Birmingham.
How to Apply: For this application , students must complete the application form through the given link: https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/schools/pharmacy/study/international-undergraduate-scholarship-application-form.aspx