The Grenoble School of Management is offering free online course on Raising Funds for Your Startup. This course is aimed at entrepreneurs who are considering or preparing a financing round.
On this course students will learn the basics of financing a startup, exploring how important financial backing is for success and how to attract and negotiate with investors. This course will start on January 22, 2018.
User Review( votes)
Course At Glance
Length: 4 weeks
Effort: 3 hours/week
Subject: Raising Funds for Your Startup
Institution: Grenoble School of Management and Future learn
Certificate Available: Yes
Session: Course starts on January 22, 2018
For the past 30 years, Grenoble School of Management has established itself in France and abroad as a leading business school through expertise in technology, innovation and entrepreneurship.
About This Course
Almost all startups need external financing, but new entrepreneurs rarely have training in fundraising.
Why Take This Course?
On this course you will learn the basics of financing a start up, exploring how important financial backing is for success and how to attract and negotiate with investors.
Applicants will get to grips with the basics of funding a start up and understand the process of successful financing rounds.
This course is aimed at entrepreneurs who are considering or preparing a financing round. It can also be useful for students of entrepreneurship or management, and to anyone wishing to get a better understanding of the actors, processes and consequences of a financing round.
A general knowledge in business will help, though it is not required.
This course is taught by a French team, but all course resources will be in English or subtitled in English.
Professor at Grenoble School of Management and angel investor. Teaching and research in entrepreneurial finance. Advisor for incubators. Previously worked in corporate finance and in private equity.
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Sign Up At futurelearn
- Select a course and Join
- Once a course has started, applicant will be able to access the course material
- After the start date, students will be able to access the course by following the Go To Course link on My Courses page.
- Applicants can buy, to show that they have completed a futurelearn course.
- On some futurelearn courses, learners will be able to pay to take an exam to qualify for a Statement of Attainment. (These are university-branded, printed certificates that provide proof of learning on the course topic(s)).