Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization, Göttingen is inviting applications for Gauss Postdoctoral Fellowships for international students in Germany.
These prestigious positions are aimed at postdoctoral researchers who have shown exceptional promise in their doctoral or early postdoctoral work, which needs to be in a relevant field.
Fine study Program for international students.
User Review( votes)
The Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization (MPIDS) belongs to the Max Planck Society. Its research focus is in physics, with strong interdisciplinary aspects. It emerged in 2004 from the Max Planck Institute for Fluid Dynamics.
- University or Organization: Max Planck Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral programme
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Germany
- Application Deadline: March 15, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Entrance Requirements: The PhD candidate should have:
- A Master’s degree (or comparable) in theoretical physics, applied mathematics or related disciplines from a recognized university.
- Interest in nonequilibrium statistical physics and living matter physics.
- Ability and desire to work in a multi-disciplinary international team.
- Good command of English, which is the working language of the department
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, please follow this link,https://s-lotus.gwdg.de/mpg/mpsf/perso/mpids_w038.nsf/application and submit your CV, your academic records, a statement of your research interests, and contacts of two referees.
- They are offering excellent working conditions in a highly interdisciplinary and stimulating research environment.
- Salary and working hours are in accordance with the funding guidelines of the Max Planck Society for junior scientists.