The Fresh Prints LLC is delighted to offer the Grand Plan Scholarship. The award is open for college students who are legal residents of the United States.
Fresh Prints is one of America’s fastest-growing private companies founded in 2009 by two student entrepreneurs. It has helped more than a thousand college students jump their custom apparel businesses on campus.
Nice offer for college students to win $1000 for study.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: August 31st.
- University or Organization: Fresh Prints LLC
- Department: NA
- Course Level: College level
- Award: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The prize can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The fund will award for college study in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must check all the given criteria:
- Must be a college student in the fall of 2019; can’t work for Fresh Prints.
- Should be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older (or of the legal age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older) at the time of entry
How to Apply
There are two ways to apply for the program as the following:
- Enter the program during the award period online by visiting the entry form on the following website at freshprints.com/scholarship6.
- To enter via mail-in way of entry instead of the online process and receive one entry in the contest- handwrite your first and last name, street address, city, state, zip, daytime telephone number including area codes, email address, and date of birth on a plain 3″ x 5″ piece of paper, and mail entry in a properly stamped #10 envelope to- THE GRAND PLAN PROMOTION 2018, Fresh Prints, LLC, 27 West 20th St., Suite #405, New York, NY 10011.
Fresh Prints is providing $1000 award amazing student to apply on opening a business, purchasing books, giving tuition, or whatever other costs come with his/ her study.