The Meridian Leasing Aspiring Medical Professionals (AMP) Scholarship is now available! Highly capable students can apply this AMP award to pursue an undergraduate medical major.
The $1000 award is providing academic support for worldwide high school students to become a successful professional in the medical field.
Nice offer for worldwide students to receive $1,000 for medical study.
User Review( votes)
Meridian Leasing offers the lease and sale of medical, construction, material handling and IT equipment. It is an equipment leasing and finance company in the United States.
Application Deadline: December 31st, 2019
- University or Organization: Meridian Leasing
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Not required, this scholarship can be availed by any citizen.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open across the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will grant for the medical degree
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants:
- Must be passionate about and be actively looking for a future in healthcare
- Must be high school seniors who are entering college
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are in need to submit an online application to apply for the Meridian AMP Medical Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit a recent official high school transcript and a letter of recommendation as well as an original application essay of 1,000-1,500 words. An Essay must be about how the healthcare industry is evolving and the importance for hospitals and healthcare institutions to keep up with those advancements through their imaging equipment.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.5 or higher or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Apprentices must have excellent skills in the English language like reading, speaking, and writing.
Benefits: The Meridian Leasing is offering a $1,000 annual scholarship for deserving candidates to support their college study in the medical field.