Do you want to pursue your master’s studies abroad but can’t afford to? Then, you must definitely check out the Friends of the University of Sussex Scholarship offered by the University of Sussex in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
Applicants, who are classified as overseas students, are USA national students, and have enrolled for master’s degree programmes starting in September 2022 are deemed eligible for this scholarship application. Winning students will be provided an amount of $10,000 paid in cash in three parts.
Amazing chance for students to complete their degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sussex, currently ranked at 246th in QS Global World Rankings 2021, is a public research university striving to carry out high-quality research that addresses real-world issues, pressing global policy agendas and business practices, develop current and aspiring leaders who will champion critical and original thinking.
Why study at the University of Sussex? The University of Sussex is an institute that provides students with a chance to change the world. It is internationally recognized for drawing together leading academics from different disciplines and has an approach that ensures the most powerful and meaningful results.
Application Deadline: 1st May 2022 is the last day to make applications for this wonderful scholarship.
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from the USA are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters Degree programmes offered at Sussex can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purpose
- The applicants must be taking up a place on a full-time masters’ degree, starting September 2022.
- The applicants must be US nationals and provide proof of residency.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to make an admission application for any desired Master’s programmes at Sussex. Then to make an application for the scholarship, students must fill out a scholarship form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Degree certificates
- Transcripts or grade
- Academic reference
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must at least have an upper second-class (2:1) or lower second-class (2:2) undergraduate honors degree (or equivalent) depending on the course they are applying for.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE – 62
- Duolingo – 115
- CAE – 176
- CPE – 176
The University of Sussex will award the selected Master’s applicants a scholarship valued at $10,000 which will be paid as cash in three equal installments.