If you are interested in the studies of Earth Sciences, then, you must apply for the European Research Council Studentships offered at the University of Bristol for the academic year 2022-2023.
International and domestic students can both make applications to win this studentship. Two fully-funded studentships will be awarded to excellent PhD candidates. These studentships will cover all possible costs of study and are funded by the European Research Council.
This support will assist you to pursue a degree at the university by covering your tuition cost.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1876, Bristol University is a world-class institution that contributes through research to the creation of innovative graduates. It provides undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes in a variety of fields.
Why would you like to study at the University of Bristol? When students attend this university, they will have several opportunities to master career management skills and secure job placements. Students may develop transferable abilities that will aid them in coping with the many situations they may encounter throughout their careers.
Application Deadline: All students are requested to submit their applications for the studentship by 4th April 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Bristol
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee and Stipend
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: International and domestic students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD programme in Identifying Analogue Volcanoes from Satellite Monitoring Data or Volcanic deformation and the long-term evolution of magmatic systems can be applied for at the University of Bristol.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied by the deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can submit applications online via the university website. International students from countries outside of the EU will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide the following documents:
- Two academic references
- University degree transcripts to date
- Color scans of university degree certificate(s) and final transcripts confirming completion
- personal statements
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have an overseas first or 2:1 equivalent of a British undergraduate degree certification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- ESOL – Level 1 or 2
- CPE/CAE – 176 overall
- PTE – 58
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- LanguageCert – B2
The selected PhD candidates will be provided with studentships including tuition fees and a stipend to support their research study at the University of Bristol.