The Fulbright Commission and the University of Missouri scholarship are inviting talented applicants for Fulbright – University Of Missouri Journalism award in the USA.
The program is designed for Belgian or Luxembourgish citizens. Hurry up!! you can apply for this application as soon as possible.
Great opportunity to study in USA.
User Review( votes)
The Fulbright Program is the educational exchange program sponsored by the US government and it offers opportunities for students to study different courses and advanced research.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- Applicants must have a previous year degree in journalism with at least five years of experience in journalism.
- Subjects are awarded in the field of Journalism.
- Eligible Countries: Belgian or Luxembourgish citizens are eligible to apply for this application programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply applicants should be part of this university after that, they can fill the application form through an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of Americanized CV, project statement, transcripts and diplomas from the most recent degree, and three letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: As per the university’s entry requirements candidates should have their previous degree certificates and academic qualifications.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must demonstrate sufficient English-language proficiency to conduct research in the US (not necessary to submit a TOEFL score).
The scholars will receive an award amount $3000/month for four months plus an additional one-time travel stipend.