The Delft University of Technology is offering Talent scholarships within the faculty of Architecture & the Built Environment. These opportunities are awarded to excellent international applicants admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programmes.
The Delft University of Technology also known as TU Delft is the largest and oldest Dutch public technological university, located in Delft, Netherlands.
Great chance for EU and Non-EU students to pursue MSc program in the Netherlands with study funding.
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: The grants for the academic period 2020-2022 will be announced from 25th September 2021
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing MSc programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded within the faculty of Architecture & the Built Environment.
- €12.500 per year for Non-EU students, which includes a contribution to tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality.
- €6.250 per year for EU students, which includes full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, AND contribution for the living expenses.
- Number of Awards: 2 (Non-EU) and 4 (EU) opportunities are available.
- Nationality: EU and Non-EU students
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: EU and Non-EU students can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements:
Excellent international applicants (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes.
With a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 per cent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
In addition to all the regular documents for an MSc programme application: Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document, check admission requirements) No extra application form is needed to be considered for this application , please note that Non-EU students must include their English test with their application (if required).
EU students can submit this document in a later stage according to the Admission instructions. Only students meeting this deadline who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of TU Delft could be considered for these endowments.