The IESEG School of Management is offering MSc Scholarships in Finance for September 2020 intake. These opportunities are available for applicants from all over the world.
The aim of The grants is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership
Beneficial offer for international students to get tuition waiver from 10% to 50% to study in France.
User Review( votes)
IÉSEG School of Management is a post-bac business school in France. This business school is a member of the University Catholique de Lille, the largest private university in France in terms of student population and endowment.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2020 (Early bird deadline: February 15th, 2020)
- Course Level: award is available to pursue the MSc programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the field of Finance.
- Award: IÉSEG offers large numbers of scholarships in the form of tuition waiver from 10% to 50% for students who meet the various criteria for each case. No separate application is needed. Decisions will be made during the admission commission and released along with admission decision.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic, as well as international students
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Domestic, as well as international students, are eligible to apply for this application programme.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity
- The Master of Science in Finance caters to students who already hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or Mathematics and wishing to enhance their understanding of financial mechanisms in a very practical environment.
- The program is open to candidates with an undergraduate degree from a recognized university with strong academic performance and with a good command of English (IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 800, and Cambridge Exam). Students with 6.0 IELTS may also be eligible for admission after a successful interview with our overseas offices. Native English speakers or students who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt. Other educational backgrounds will be considered case by case.
- No prior knowledge of French is needed; however French language classes are mandatory for non-French speakers as part of the program. A GMAT score is an asset.
- English Language Requirements: No prior knowledge of French is needed; however French language classes are mandatory for non-French speakers as part of the program. A GMAT score is an asset.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. Create your account online and fill in the required sections with your contact details, your academic and professional background, your achievements, as well as your motivation for pursuing the program.
IÉSEG offers large numbers of scholarships in the form of tuition waiver (more information below). There is no separate application for programmes and decisions are made by the Admissions Jury at the same time as applications are being reviewed.
What you need to apply:
- A Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or similar from a recognized university with strong academic performance
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of your Bachelor degree (up to date if you have not graduated yet)
- Your Bachelor diploma (if applicable)
- Good command of English; English Proficiency test for non-native speakers: IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 850, Duolingo 105, Cambridge Exam B2.
Native English speakers or candidates who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt.
- Copy of passport
You will also need to pay an application fee of 100€.
No prior knowledge of French is needed; however French language classes are mandatory for non-French speakers as part of the program.
A GMAT/GRE score is optional, not mandatory.
Application deadline for September 2020 intake:
- May 31st, 2020, for non-European candidates
- June 14th, 2020, for European candidates
- Early bird deadline: February 15th, 2020