The IESEG School of Management is offering MSc Scholarships in Finance for the 2023 intake. These scholarships are available for applicants from all over the world.
The aim of the scholarships is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership. IÉSEG offers large numbers of scholarships in the form of tuition waivers up to €5,000 for students who meet the various criteria for each case.
IESEG School of Management MSc Scholarships in France
Beneficial offer for international students to get tuition waiver from 10% to 50% to study in France.
User Review( votes)
is a post-bac business school in France. This business school is a member of the University Catholique de Lille, the largest private university in France in terms of student population and endowment.
Application Deadline: June 1st, 2023 and Early bird deadline: February 1st, 2023
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue the MSc program.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Finance.
- Awards: Up to €5,000 for students who meet the various criteria for each case.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic, as well as international students
- Scholarship can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Domestic, as well as international students, are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The Master of Science in Finance caters to students who already hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, or Mathematics and wish to enhance their understanding of financial mechanisms in a very practical environment.
- The program is open to candidates with an undergraduate degree from a recognized university with strong academic performance and with a good command of English (IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 800, and Cambridge Exam). Students with 6.0 IELTS may also be eligible for admission after a successful interview with our overseas offices. Native English speakers or students who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt. Other educational backgrounds will be considered case by case.
- No prior knowledge of French is needed; however French language classes are mandatory for non-French speakers as part of the program. A GMAT score is an asset.
- English Language Requirements: No prior knowledge of French is needed; however French language classes are mandatory for non-French speakers as part of the program. A GMAT score is an asset.
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online. Create your account online and fill in the required sections with your contact details, your academic and professional background, your achievements, as well as your motivation for pursuing the program.
- IÉSEG offers large numbers of scholarships in the form of tuition waiver (more information below). There is no separate application for scholarships and decisions are made by the Admissions Jury at the same time as applications are being reviewed.
- Supporting Documents:
- A Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or similar from a recognized university with strong academic performance
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of your Bachelor degree (up to date if you have not graduated yet)
- Your Bachelor diploma (if applicable)
- Good command of English; English Proficiency test for non-native speakers: IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 850, Duolingo 105, Cambridge Exam B2.
Native English speakers or candidates who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt.
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: You will also need to pay an application fee of 100€.
- Language Requirements: No prior knowledge of French is needed; however French language classes are mandatory for non-French speakers as part of the program.
A GMAT/GRE score is optional, not mandatory.
Application deadline for September 2022 intake:
- June 1st, 2023
- Early bird deadline: February 1st, 2023