Are you interested in the Film industry? The University of St. Andrews is happy to announce the full Funded Scholarships.
These funded awards are available for International applicants to support them getting a Ph.D. in Film studies.
Nice chance for Ph.D. students
User Review( votes)
The University of St Andrews was founded between 1410 and 1413 and merged into St Salvator’s College to form the United College. It is one of the best universities in Scotland.
Why at the University of St Andrew? The university has the best advisers who help students to choose a good career according to their interest. They also provide part-time jobs and work experience for candidates to develop their personality and working skills.
Application Deadline: Closed
Candidates are suggested to follow the eligibility criteria-
- International citizens are eligible to apply for the fund.
- Students can apply for Ph.D. degree level in the field of Film studies.
- Applicants are invited to apply via the Postgraduate Office for a place on Ph.D.studies and their applications will be considered for this grant along with those of other students.
How to apply
- How to apply: Participants must have to take admission in a Ph.D. degree program at the university and then can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: If you wish to be considered for the full studentship, and/or any possible fee waiver free schooling, please simply include a brief statement to that effect with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Candidate must have their bachelor’s or master’s study certificates.
In addition to your study, there are a range of opportunities open to Ph.D. students at St Andrew’s, typically including teaching undergraduate seminars from your second year onwards, a £300 annual travel fund (subject to annual budget confirmation) for conference travel and other related expenses, an annual £100 library book/DVD fund.