The University of Hertfordshire is seeking enthusiastic and high-potential international candidates to take part in the Regional Scholarship program in the United Kingdom.
The program aims to provide an excellent funding opportunity to deserving students from all around the world who want to start an undergraduate degree program at the university.
As a Hatfield Technical College, the University of Hertfordshire is a public university in the United Kingdom that was founded in 1948. It is known as one of 25 Colleges of Technology in the United Kingdom.
Why study at the University of Hertfordshire? At the university, students will be able to enjoy the facilities on one of their multi-million-pound campuses. Here, students will get a flexible choice for their chosen career path.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Hertfordshire
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Award: £1,000 to £4,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for Africa, North America, South America, East Asia, South East Asia, South Asia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: The financial aid positions will be awarded to all applicants who pay overseas fees to the University.
- Candidates must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, applicants are advised to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program via online or download the application form and submit it to [email protected] After taking confirmation, students are eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit a copy of passport, academic transcripts, references and personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have completed 12 years of school education and a school leaving certificate equivalent to UK ‘A’ Levels and other admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All students from non-majority English speaking countries require proof of English language proficiency by providing the TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
The University of Hertfordshire is providing the educational award of £1,000 to £4,000 for the deserving applicants.