City University of Hong Kong is proud to bring an exciting opportunity to international students in the form of fully-funded programmes for the academic year 2021-2022.
The entrance opportunities are funded and processed by the Student Development Services department of CityU and provided to international students who want to undertake a bachelor‡s degree programme at CityU.
Get financial support for your higher education in Hong Kong through this application .
User Review( votes)
City University of Hong Kong is a public research university with a mission to nurture and develop students’ talents and to create applicable knowledge for social and economic advancement. It is ranked at 48th in QS Global World Rankings 2021 and is one of the best public universities in Hong Kong.
Why should you study at City University of Hong Kong? City University of Hong Kong is a globally recognised university leading discovery and innovation at the forefront of our research and education. It has over 400 exchange partners in 40+ countries/regions that help over 65% of the students with overseas and internship opportunities. Its ultimate goal is giving all its students the opportunity to make an original discovery while at City University.
Application Deadline: 15th November, 2021
- University or Organization: City University of Hong Kong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full-Tuition
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for any undergraduate level course or subject available at CityU Hong Kong.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted in a full time bachelor‡s programme at CityU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must use the university application portal to apply. financial aid positions will be allotted on the basis of merit to students that meet the criteria automatically. No separate application for scholarship is needed.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport/visa
- High school transcripts/graduation certificate
- Admission Requirements: The students must have attained Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.4 or above in their previous certifications to be admitted at CityU Hong Kong.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
Lucky international applicants that will be selected to receive this award will be given full scholarships. Applicants will also additional be assisted with on-campus accommodation and living expenses.